Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Stepping outside my comfort zone

So..

Here I am, in Ireland, doing something that is so far out of my comfort zone. Yet, I don't feel as if I'm living this experience to the fullest.

Therefore,
I decided to make a list of things I wish to accomplish, not only while in Ireland, but while traveling throughout Europe as I hope to be able to do while abroad.

I made a list before I left home of things I wanted to do- sort of like a New Years resolution.
Top of my list was, indeed, to step outside my comfort zone so I guess we can check that one of the list.

After that, the list looked a little like this:

Travel the world (getting there)
Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower (last time I was in Paris, I chickened out)
Conquer one of my biggest fears (haven't decided which one, yet)
Write a song (or two)
Start a blog (DONE woop woop!)
Record a song (at a real studio)

That's pretty much all I can remember for now, and of course I left my list at home in 'Murica so if I remember more, I shall add it

~~~Ta-Ta For now~~~
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment