Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Beginning

Well, here we are.
Reading a blog with a picture of a cat floating on bacon in space.
I think it really captures my essence, cats are my spirit animals.

Now that you've gotten to know me, I suppose we can continue on with this blog post.
I don't know the purpose of a blog or who cares to read about my thoughts, but a wise woman (my mother) told me that I would be surprised by the people that would be interested in what I have to say..so, mom, if you're reading this and I fail..I blame you.

If you aren't my mother, or someone she told to read this, I suppose I should tell you a little about myself. My name is Olivia, I'm 20 years old, and I'm an aspiring crazy cat lady.
Just kidding...sorta
I go to Endicott College in Massachusetts and I'm studying business with a concentration in marketing.
Now that the boring stuff is out of the way..

Currently, I am studying abroad in Dublin, Ireland at University College Dublin. OBVIOUSLY this is the coolest news you've heard all day, yeah, be jealous. Ireland is beautiful (if you over look the constant rain) and becoming immersed in a new culture is quite eye opening. If you're interested in reading more about my cray cray adventures, check out my website (I know, i'm quite internet saaavvyy).

If we're being honest, all I can think about right now is all the food that they don't have in Ireland that I want to eat. WHY WOULDN'T THEY HAVE GOLDFISH IN IRELAND? mind=blown

The struggle is so real.

Well, that's that..now that you know all there is to know about me.

Peace out girl scout,
OLIVIA

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog and so well written. Your mother must be a very wise woman. Keep on blogging <3

    ReplyDelete