Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Travel Wishlist




As I've said definitely more than once in this blog, ever since I studied abroad, I have had an ongoing desire to travel the world. I am so blessed to have visited the places I have, but still I yearn to see more of the world with every passing day. Since for now I am stuck in Massachusetts working my life away, I decided to compile a little wish list of the places I still want to visit.

First, I made a list of the places I have already been to.

Scotland 
Spain
Malta
Italy

Monaco

Ireland
The Netherlands
England
Travelling has taught me so much about the world around me but most importantly about myself. Had I not gone to Ireland my junior year, I don't think I would have discovered my love for travelling and learned to appreciate how many beautiful places there are in this world. With that being said, here is a list of the places (in no particular order) that I am currently lusting over.

Slovakia 
Greece
Germany
Croatia
Poland
Switzerland
Sweden
Prague
Iceland

I am so incredibly lucky for all the places I've been able to see already, and I can only hope that one day my travel wish list will grow and I will be able to check every place off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment